Shipping And Return Policy
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only. Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. Excludes U.S. Federal Holidays.
- Please note we are not responsible for incorrect delivery addresses provided at checkout and cannot change the address after order has shipped out from our facilities.
- Shipping Fees are non refundable. This applies for returns and any failed delivery from the carrier.
- All orders are subject to approval. We will contact you if needed.
Domestic Delivery Time - Standard Shipping
- U.S. ground standard shipping is via USPS or UPS.
Please allow 2-3 business days for order processing, and additional 4-5 business days for delivery.
- Delivery to APO/FPO, Alaska and Hawaii is via USPS.
Order Change Or Cancellation
- In order to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we begin processing an order immediately after it is placed. For this reason, there is a very short time frame to make any changes or cancellations to an order once it has been submitted. Please contact us at 1-800-828-2515 or email email@example.com to see if we can still cancel/change your order.
Returned Or Refused Packages
If any package gets returned to us by the carrier there is a restocking fee of $9.99*.
If you no longer want the package and want a refund, $9.99 will be deducted from the order's refund for the shipping.
Orders to Canada: The fee is $19.99*.
This applies for any of the following:
- Packages That The Carrier Was Unable To Deliver Due To Insufficient Address
- Customer Missed 3 Delivery Attempts
- Customer Failed To Pick Up Package From UPS Access Point or Post Office After Delivery Was Missed
If any purchase of shopmakari.com ever fails to meet your satisfaction, please contact our Products Specialists within 30 days of purchase.
Our experts will review your dissatisfaction and then opt to, either advise an alternate product, offer a compensation of equal or lesser value or refund the purchase. There is absolutely no refund on shipping for returned items.
* If any promotions or discounts were applied to the original order, we regret to inform you that returns or exchanges for such orders are not permitted. This policy ensures fairness and consistency in our approach to returns.
A refund may be issued only if product is unused and in its original packaging.
This return policy is valid on individual items only. Please note that, when purchasing 2 or more identical items with the same order, only 1 opened item can be fully refunded.
Our baby line and gift sets have no return allowance.
Please allow us 7 - 14 business days to process returns and refunds, we do have the rights to deduct the Shipping amount or discounted prices paid in the original order.
When returning our items, we ask all of our customers to make sure that it is being shipped in its original packaging ( in a box), sent with a reliable shipper and signature upon arrival has been requested.
Forward All Returns To:
Makari De Suisse
1178 Broadway Fl 5
New York, NY 10001
*Include the original order number on the packaging
We are pleased to offer international shipping to over 100+ countries.
We operate internationally within Poland, Germany, UK and Nigerian warehouses for fulfillment.
Most EU orders will dispatch from our Germany or Poland warehouse for faster shipping.
UK orders will dispatch from our UK warehouse for faster shipping.
Nigerian orders will dispatch from our Nigerian warehouse and ship via DHL Express.
International Orders will dispatch from our UK or US warehouses, fulfilled from US warehouse ships via DHL Express with a signature requirement at delivery.
Customs, Import Fees And Import Restrictions
If you're ordering from Canada or outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. shopmakari.com has no control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. You may contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges
Some countries may restrict the import of certain items. You may contact your local customs office for more information on which items are eligible to be imported in your country.
International Shipping & Return Policy
There is no return policy on international orders.
We advise all our customers to check the ingredients prior to purchasing any one of Makari’s products. If you are allergic to fish we advise you to steer away from any one of our products containing Caviar. We do not take responsibility for any form of allergic reactions from our products.
If package was received damaged, please email photos of the damaged products, shipping box, and include the order number. Email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All packaging material and damaged goods must be kept in the original form as received. The packaging and item(s) shipped must not be sent back to the shipper until a claim is complete. If customer does not keep original damaged packaging we cannot resend a new one.